I finally got to watch this week’s episode, and it just keeps getting better. My favourite moments:
– Jim conditioning Dwight to ask for an altoid whenever Jim logs off his computer.
– Dwight: “The Schrutes have their own traditions. We usually marry standing in our own graves. Makes the funerals very romantic. But the weddings are a bleak affair.”
– Dwight: “I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. That’s the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it.”
– Creed putting his name on somebody else’s present.
-“Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration” when the pastor pronounced his name.
– Kevin’s Police cover band, Scrantonicity
– Michael: “Phyllis and Bob, their celebrity couple name would be … Phylob. You look at her, and she’s kind of matronly today. But back in high school, I swear, her nickname was “Easy Rider.”
– Ryan knocking the flowers away from Kelly
– After Toby’s wedding date catches the boquet, he looks at the camera “TOBY!!!”